Job Application Forms
Click here for Teacher Application
Click here for Substitute Teacher Application
Click here for the Office Manager Application
CCS Office Manager Position Description
Job Title: Office Manager
Immediate Supervisor: Administrator
Key Contacts: Administrator, Teachers, Parents, Volunteers, School Board Members, and Patrons.
Purpose: Manage day to day administrative tasks. Partners with the Administrator to ensure smooth operation of the school and execution of strategic goals.
General Duties: Responsible head of office activities including, but not limited to: Communication with parents, teachers, contractors and the school board. Ensures the school is well equipped with office supplies and technology. Manage day to day finances of the school.
Description of Duties:
- Is onsite during school hours to answer phones and act as primary point of contact for parents, vendors, contractors, etc.
- See that the school is well equipped with appropriate office/classroom/maintenance supplies. Manage requests for larger purchases from the school board.
- Manages daily/monthly/quarterly/yearly administrative tasks
- Develop activity programs
Planning and Development
- Works as a team with the Administrator to implement the schools strategic plan
- Planning and scheduling of all calendar events
- Handle’s updating of all CCS handbooks and staff policy and procedure manuals, with input from the Administrator or assigned committees.
- Maintain inventories of books, equipment, furnishings, etc.
- Supervise reporting to parents about their children and the school
- Oversees the accuracy and adequacy of student records with input from the Administrator.
- Develop and encourage the students’ Christian outreach
- Ensures the school is appropriately audited.
- Manages the safety management plan.
- Execute and maintain contracts with vendors
- Act as fiduciary for the school
- Assure compliance with IRS regulations concerning tax deductible status
- Direct policies and procedures for purchases
- Maintain a proper system for administering the school’s financial activities
- Prepares payroll, oversees billing, reconciliations, and other financial paperwork
- Conducts initial interviews with prospective families, conducts school tours and coordinates follow up meetings with board members, Administrator or other sources as needed.
- Responsible for routine communications on events or calendar. (ie: Monday newsletter, quarterly reports, Mane Event)
- Leads or serves on committees as assigned.
- Website Updating
Prepare monthly reports for the Board.
Coordination of building maintenance
- Consulting on our education program, etc.
- Consulting with transferring schools
Assists the Administrator and Teaching Staff with administrative tasks as requested.
Maintains and updates hallway bulletin boards.
Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: Include, but are not limited to:
- Must be a fully devoted follower of Jesus Christ.
- Must be in agreement with the CCS Statement of Faith
- Microsoft Publisher, Word & Excel knowledge beneficial
- QuickBooks knowledge is beneficial, but not a requirement
- Must work well with others.
- Organizational skills, ability to multi-task
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Click here for a printable version of the job description